ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
COV Information Security Conference: Expanding Security Knowledge
The Commonwealth Information Security Council is holding its sixth annual Information Security Conference for the Commonwealth of Virginia to assist in fulfilling our shared mission of securing information. The conference will include expert presentations for those with responsibilities for managing, auditing or assessing information security in their organizations.
In addition to hearing keynote speakers, expert presentations and sharing ideas with fellow managers, auditors and technical professionals around this theme, conference participants will have the opportunity to:
- Expand their professional networks. The conference will provide opportunities to meet and share ideas with security-minded colleagues.
- Learn about security products and services. Security product and service providers will participate in corporate displays.
- Maintain professional certifications. Continuing professional education (CPE) credits are being offered. Participants can claim one hour of CPE for every 50 minutes of presentations attended.
The 2019 conference will be held in downtown Richmond at the Altria Theater. Registration will also include continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Who Should Attend?
- Information Security Officers
- Information Security Analysts and Engineers
- Chief Information Officers
- IT Auditors
- Privacy/Compliance Officers
- Risk Officers
- Other IT officers, managers, and staff with an interest in security or privacy
Supplier Partner Opportunities?
Vendor registration is $1500 for two days. A few spots still remain for this exciting conference! If interested, please email Dan Han (firstname.lastname@example.org) or email@example.com for specific details. Official conference registration is closed and vendor registration payment will need to be made directly to William & Mary Conference and Event services at 1-800-249-0179 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Registration Information:
Registration includes two day admission, access to all keynote speakers and sessions, breakfast, lunch, and refreshments throughout the day, and a conference agenda and tote bag.
Attendee Registration: Registration is closed.
Vendor Registration: Vendor fee is $1500 and includes 2 representatives attending conference. Additional representatives will have to pay attendee registration. Please see above "Supplier Partner Opportunities" for details to register.
Registrations are transferrable but non-cancellable. Please submit in writing to email@example.com the name of the colleague or representative that will be attending in your place and we will substitute their name into your registration.
Additional information regarding the parking and conference program will be available in the coming weeks on the VITA website. Please plan to visit the website in the new year.